Friday 3 May 2013

Critical analysis for myself and team.

The game is yet to have a DEMO. It remains on the site until a Tuesday we all choose to give it the lime light.
This is a critical self analysis for myself at present.

Firstly out team members are all still present but one, that is Andrew as he took a work placement.
We have managed without Andrew as he was helpful in the creation stage for filling in the role of creating objects.

Now with three members, Henry, Allan, Craig, we have all been very on top of the communication as we are not always in on a Tuesday inside the University. We are all in the same classes in other modules to talk about any issues but the issues  we have had are largely the game running.

It seems that always when there is a game project, I wish I could do more. I wish to do more to get a running product. I am led to believe that if I was more on top this year, the game may not only be running much earlier, but running well.

I have had very small amounts of things to actually do to contribute towards the group. I have been awaiting for commands from both Allan and Craig but there isn't much I can actually do.

I feel more on par with the rest of my group due to the low level of pressure. I have managed to get all the rest of the coursework done in other modules due to the relaxation of this one.

My team members continue to help me a lot with the modules, including this one and I am finally on a level playing field.

If I could see a running game I would happily get clued in and enhance it.

The decision making abilities among us is still of a high level and we can reach a decision on what action to take in literally minutes.

I am pleased with the groups efforts and find that my own efforts is of a similar level.

With the final submission of this module, I hope to get a mark for trying to be consistent.

SELF REVIEW:
Presence at University: 6/10
Working with team: 8/10
Improvement from last submission: 7/10
Consistency: 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment